Xiaomi no internet connection
Modified on: Thu, 10 Mar, 2022 at 10:35 PM
Some Xiaomi phones do not provide mobile data when connected to Carsifi WIFI(during Wireless Android Auto session). There are some approaches how to solve it:
1. Open WIFI settings:
- Wi-Fi assistant -> Select best networks automatically:
- Select best networks automatically-> on
- Enable prompt -> on
2. Developer options. If you don't see Developer options please tap 10 times on the Version row in Settings->About
- Wi-Fi scan throttling -> on
- Mobile data always active -> on
- Use tethering hardware acceleration -> on
Disabled miui optimization in the developer options.
When connected to Carsifi, accept a prompt to use mobile data.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.